Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to you based on the use you make of its content.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer's hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
3. TYPES AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies depending on their purpose can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and of customization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: volume adjustments of video or sound players and the video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website in its content or services, you may offer your advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the website from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored therein. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
- Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Analytical cookies: Every time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) it generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously.
4. HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE THE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below: